A Mom’s best friend!
The MOM (Most Organised Mother) 2022 Diary is your organisational hub for the entire family. Includes month planners, monthly bullet journal, 12 amazing recipes, goal setting, money tracking, bucket lists, daily gratitude, handy information, tips on creating balance in your life and so much more. All in a simple, effective and easy to use format.
- Locally manufactured in South Africa. Support Local. Buy Local.
- A5 Size.
- Double page spread Monthly Planner at a glance.
- 2-3 Pages Bullet Journal at beginning of every month.
- Goal Setting with Daily tracking.
- Daily Gratitude Section.
- Personal and emergency details.
- Dot Grid “notes and doodles” pages to write, draw, design or paste in whatever you want to.
- Phone numbers – personal and work.
- Monthly Cash Flow Planner.
- 12 x Quick and easy recipes that the whole family will love.
- Handy information page.
- Family important information.
- 2021 and 2022 Year Planner.
- January 2022 Month Planner.
- Place to paste class lists.
- Kid’s Sports and Cultural Schedule.
- Basic First Aid Info.
- Instructions on how to get the best out of your diary.
- Tips on how to create balance in your life through organisation and goal setting.
- “Thought for the week” inspirational quotes.
- Lovely textured feel “Leather like” cover with floral full wrap around design.
- Elegantly debossed with inspiration.
- Available in four beautiful floral designed colours.
Extra Bonus Section consisting of the following: my bucket list, gift ideas, borrowed and loaned items, we also have things that make me smile, my career, fun and adventure, my projects, health, planning, self-care, home, habit tracker and a birthday calendar.
What has changed in the 2022 Diary?
Although the basis of the MOM Diary will probably never change, i.e. the layout of the daily pages, we decided with the 2022 Diary, to make a few changes – either to make it aesthetically more beautiful, or to make your planning experience more effective.
For 2022, we have changed the “My goals and personal wellbeing” to daily prompts to help you live a more meaningful and present life. These include things like acts of self love, intention setting and reflection on things well done. We hope you love this new feature.
Because we want to keep this woman’s diary looking fresh every year, we have made subtle font and design changes in the 2022 Diary.
As always, we come up with 12 new exciting recipes each year. We are really trying to cater to everyone’s needs with some vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. We hope we have nailed it!
Our Monday motivation is handpicked by Alison each year. 2022 features a lot of self love and self kindness quotes, clearly just what we all need during this time that we are going through in the world.
We really hope that you love your 2022 Diary and would appreciate any feedback that you want to send our way.